Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in "Peroxide"


Surprisingly enough I don't own any light pink glosses so I picked up this Urban Decay Lip Junkie gloss to try out. I should probably say that I don't love lipgloss--there are a few exceptions but for the most part I just prefer a cheaper lip balm over most glosses. I go big or I go home (haha) and gloss doesn't usually deliver enough pigment for me.





Here is a swatch with the flash.

And without the flash... In natural light:


So... The plumping... The tube boasts "plumping" and "cooling" effects. I didn't see any signs of plumping but it does give you that plumping cooling tingling feeling. Nothing too extreme. I kind of like that feeling, actually. Am I alone?

So all in all this is a mediocre gloss in my opinion. It's really sheer on and it kind of doesn't go on evenly, there's a lot of lip rubbing, blotting, blah blah needed to even it out on the lip. Maybe a more pigmented gloss from this group of glosses would have impressed me more.

I did like that it's very lightweight and not sticky. I hate a sticky gloss or one that makes my whole face feel like I just smeared on oil... That's gross and this one has a nice FEELING formula for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment