Tagged: Six Sevens

I was tagged by Allison of Alli McBally.

7 things I have to do before I die:

  • Visit Amsterdam
  • Go on a road trip across the U.S.
  • Find a job that I actually can enjoy
  • Have something published
  • Get an airdale puppy
  • Find the perfect (holy grail) combination of makeup/skin care products
  • Re-learn Latin (I'm mostly lacking vocabulary)

7 things I say all the time:


  • Snug (what I call my boyfriend)
  • What?
  • Neat
  • Pretty good/alright
  • I'm in a world of pain
  • You've got to be kidding me
  • What are you doing?

7 things I am good at:


  • Procrastinating
  • Slacking
  • Photography (good-ish)
  • Organization (when I want to be good at it, which is rare)
  • Cleaning (again, only when I want to)
  • Judging character
  • Spelling

7 flaws (I chose to do physical and character):


  • Selfish
  • My skin
  • Laziness
  • My tired eyes
  • My love of constant spending
  • I'm overly hairy
  • I don't always think before I speak (but I usually try to)

7 qualities:


  • Genuine
  • Funny (or so I think ;))
  • Accepting
  • I love unconditionally
  • Down to earth
  • A wealth of common sense although I choose to ignore it often
  • I'm usually more of a listener than a talker

7 bloggers: Last 7 bloggers to comment


No comments:

Post a Comment