Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara


I've done two other mascara posts recently and this is more mascara than I usually buy but I kept finding ones I wanted to try for one reason or another... This one, Grow Luscious by Revlon, was reviewed on a different blog (I wish I had the link, but I can't remember) and I really liked the results. I don't feel that I had *quite* the same success with it but I was pleased with this drugstore find.


Before & After
Here you can see the before and after photo--please ignore the different colors around my eye, I was just starting my makeup when I realized I wanted to do some shots for the blog--anyways, you can see some definite length and definition in the after photo. 


And a full-on shot to show how it looks without and with the mascara. I like that it didn't clump and it gives some nice volume.

Availability: Amazon
Price: $7.97

No comments:

Post a Comment