Barry M Haul


I made a Barry M purchase at the end of December and it took me a long time to get the stuff (as it was coming from the U.K.)--around three weeks total--and customer service was awful! I emailed twice to just ask the status of my order because I was getting a little worried but I didn't get any response at all. This was a little disheartening because I have been a fan of Barry M through the internet based on swatches I'd seen. I said on Twitter that I'd never order from them again and while I'm not sure that's entirely true, it was really off-putting.


Okay. Onto the haul. First you see the cute tee I ordered with my other stuff. It's actually a light pink even though it looks a bit washed out here.



Here's my whole haul. Brushes, polishes and dazzle dust.


Can't wait to try out a Barry M polish! I love the bottles. I'm kind of a packaging whore but it does mean something to me for the product to look nice in its bottle or pot or compact, etc...


I bought three Dazzle Dusts and I'm very happy with the colors!

#26, #14, #98
With Flash 
Natural Light
Availability: Barry M Cosmetics (But don't expect good service)

No comments:

Post a Comment