Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara Review & Photos



I like the design of the box... Black and pink is always sexy and I like the background pattern.


It boasts "Extreme Thickening and Lengthening."


It's a kind of fat tube.



THICK brush, full o'bristles.


No Mascara (or liner)
No Mascara (or liner)
I included this photo so you can at least get an idea of the length of my lashes without mascara. The way they sit, it's hard to photograph them with my eyes open.
With Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
Sooo I really like the way this mascara makes my lashes look. It definitely makes them show up more and it gives them a thickening boost that I liked a lot. I could noticed a bit of an increase in length as well.

It does have a bit of a strange smell to it. The smell doesn't last (that I could notice) so whatever but as I was putting it on, my nose was crinkling. Not a fan of the scent if that's what you can call it. It smells almost like an overly sweet citrus smell. Reminds me a bit of orange cough medicine, actually.

This mascara retails for $21 and you can buy it at Sephora or Ulta.

Overall, I'm pleased.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment