Blog Sale

Here are a few items I'm looking to sell. I'm not always great about pricing so please feel free to do a little haggling where you see fit. If you would rather email me than comment here, you can do so at jen@echoside.net.

I realize this isn't what everyone's interested in content-wise but I need somewhere to put this stuff and I'll only be posting this ONE blog sale post and then the link will be found over on the sidebar.

A few notes: I accept PayPal ONLY. Shipping is determined based on where you are and what you buy so please make sure you tell me where you're located. I ship internationally. I have a Makeup Alley profile here with 100% positive feedback. Because some items are only $1-ish, I cannot ship these alone so please respect a $5 minimum, thank you :)

I'm also very into swapping so if you have a MUA swap list or something you'd like to offer, please let me know!

Onto the sale...


Orly "Oh Cabana Boy" (Used 1x) $4
Orly "Fifty Four" (1x) $4
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Lime Lights" (Used 1x) $1
Revlon "Perplex" (New) $5
Borghese "Stellare Notte" (Used 1x) $3

Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer Potion (Used 1x) - $14
Nars "Parrot Cay" Eyelienr (Used 1x) - $10
Jack Black Natural Mint Lip Balm (Used a couple times) - $3

Nicole by Opi "Respect the World" (1x) $2
Nicole by Opi "Play Fair" (1x) $2
Revlon "Ocean" (1x) $2
Sally Hansen "So Much Fawn" (1x) $1
Essie "Happily Ever After" $3

MAC "Military" (1x) $7
Butter London "Perfect Prezzie" (1x) $8
China Glaze "Chiaroscuro" (1x) $3

Napoleon Perdis Loose Dust #39 (Swatched) $5
MAC "Family Crest" Pigment (Swatched) $22
L'Oreal HIP Loose Pigment in "Striving" (1x) $2

MAC "Haunting" Fluidline (Usage Shown) $11
Korres Guava Lip Butter (1x) $5

City Colors Polish (1x) $1
Nicole by Opi "Love Your Life" $2
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Green with Envy" $1
Opi "Gargantuan Green Grape" $4
Pop Beauty "Grass" $3

Nicole by Opi "Yellow It's Me" $2
Revlon "Gold Get 'Em" $1
China Glaze "Classic Camel" $4
Opi "Cozu Melted In the Sun" $3
Sally Hansen Insta Dry "Lightening" $1
Freshcover "Wrapped In Mystery" $2

Napoleon Perdis Loose Dust #38 (Swatched) $6
Barry M Dazzle Dust #98 (1x) $4
Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #11 $11
Illamasqua "Chasm" Pigment $14

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer $10
Catwalk Curls Rock (65% Left) $4
Clarisonic 1oz Cleansers $1/ea.

Cosmedicine Matte & Bronze Bronzing Powder (New) $7
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (Used a couple pads) $6
Rose Facial Oil (Used 1x) $5

MAC "1N" Lipstick $9
Nars "Little Darling" Lipstick $10

MAC "Naughty You" Lipstick $12
MAC "Beachbound" Lipstick $12

1 comment:

  1. I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers except this post is
    really a nice article, keep it up.

    Here is my web site - Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store

    ReplyDelete