Milani "Gems" vs. Wet & Wild "Party of Five Glitters"


I was at the store yesterday when I spotted Wet & Wild's new Spring 2011 nail polishes. They all look pretty bright and fun but I spotted "Party of Five Glitters" and wanted to compare it to Milani's "Gems" polish.

I like how Wet & Wild's polishes all have TV-related names like "Sage in the City," SaGreena the Teenaged Witch," "Teal of Fortune," "Buffy the Violet Slayer" and "Fuschiarama."


Here are the two bottles side by side. Milani, then Wet & Wild. The first thing I noticed about the diffeence was the size of the glitter--Wet & Wild has larger pieces. Then, "Gems" has a more Christmassy feel in this photo while "Party of Five Gltters" just looks colorful. 


Wet & Wild "Party of Five Glitters"
Milani "Gems"

So I did three coats of each and then a top coat of Sech Vite. The glitter in "Gems" applies a little heavier with the same amount of coats. I think they look more similar on the nail than in the bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    my web blog pokemon rpg game

    ReplyDelete