Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in "Catherine" and "Catherine H."


I ordered my first Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes recently. I chose "Catherine" and "Catherine H."




Catherine
The closeness of the flash made the bottle of polish appear lighter than it is. The above photo with the two bottles is a better representation of the color in the bottle.

Catherine
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.

I definitely prefer Catherine H. better but to be honest I wasn't thrilled with either color. I did both manicures alittle hastily so maybe that's what my main problem was--that I didn't like the way I applied it. I also think Catherine looks *amazing* on the website and while some of the sparkle did show up, it needed the bright bright light of the flash to bring it out. Either way, I would still buy more RBL polishes. I like the bottles. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment