Bad Bitch Cosmetics Loose Shadows in "B. Kiddo," "Trina" and "Barracuda"


I recently purchased three loose shadows from Bad Bitch Cosmetics which is an Etsy shop. They are $4.50 each and there are a lot of really pretty, vibrant colors available.




I don't really like the containers with the holes that you need to shake the product through--this applies to any product that comes like this--but you give these little guys a good shake and it's not too much of an issue. See how pretty the colors are? Sooo rich.


They swatch really nicely and if you enlarge the image you can see how multi-dimensional these shades are. I'm really happy with these overall and would recommend them. Fast shipping, no issues with customer service (though I didn't need any help at any point which is in of itself a good thing).

I've tried Trina on the eye and it was really nice, easy to blend... Great color payoff and very little fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment