Five by Five Link Love: Volume 1


So, I read a lot of blogs. Lately I've been keeping a folder of blog posts that I've come across that I really loved. I decided I would post said posts when I reached ten. Hopefully this will help you guys find new blogs or just enjoy great posts and I can keep doing this every so often when I have ten new posts to show you. 

  • Diana of Painted Lady Fingers compiled a list of her favorite manicures which is a list of over thirty amazing designs--I have so many favorites it's hard to pick just one but I think her White Peacock mani is really something special! Go pick your favorite!
  • Emerald Sparkled is one of my very, very favorite (if not my favorite) nail blogs. Here Deniz does an adorable manicure that she calls "Turning Gold." It's cute with a nice touch of sophistication.
  • The Swatchaholic puts a lovely spin on the leopard nail look with China Glazes' "Hi-Tek" over MAC's "Soiree." It's subtle and beautifully done.
  • Spooky Nails combines a very cool mix of colors for her interesting "Sea Treasure" manicure.
  • Padmita shows off her amazingly beautiful and artistic Velvet Blue eye. It's a great icy, wintry look!
  • Another manicure by Deniz that I adored called "Sweet Box" is a sugary sweet pastel look. Her manicures are always so immaculate and perfectly done that it's hard not to find a ton of favorites.
  • The next link here is a little different as it's not makeup or a manicure or even technically fashion. Purse Blog listed a few works by photographer Fulvio Bonavia. This exhibit of photos combines some of my favorite things: great photography, purses and food. Definitely worth a look!
  • Nails by Bellan offers up a different leopard print mani--this one is colorful and oh so cute!
  • I love what Leanne of Do Not Refreeze did with Illamasqua's newer polishes "Load" and "Scorn." It looks as if her nails were all dressed up for a night out!
  • A second great post with Illamasqua's new Throb collection is from Makeup Your Jangasara where she recreates the Throb promo look and does such an amazing job I was floored. I wish I had sills like that! Her beautiful green eyes complete the look in a gorgeous way.

No comments:

Post a Comment