MAC False Lash Mascara Review & Photos


I was so happy to find this mascara at my MAC counter the other day. I had just decided to purchase it online when I found that it had sold out. I wanted something from the Marcel Wanders collection and this not only interested me product-wise but I also really like the packaging--an important aspect of a mascara for me, apparently, because I bought Haute & Naughty Lash for packaging reasons. (I'm sure you guys can understand.)







Without Mascara
With MAC False Lash Mascara


Okay so you can see here how much length and definition it gives my lashes. It lifts them and ads a little length.. You can see a little added definition.

Do I love this mascara? No, I can't call it love. I love the tube more than the product. Would I wear it again? Yes. It definitely works as a nice looking mascara but I'm not convinced it's anything super special. I'm not sure I'd bother buying it again as I'm looking for something to really take my breath away and I have yet to find my HG mascara (I think we're all in this boat?).

Rating: 3/5

I just want to post the promo picture for False Lashes because every time I see it it cracks me up. Do you guys think she has fake lashes on... Or... Maybe she's got a mascara trick?


Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment