24 Days of Gifts: Day 17

Today's gifts are gifts for men--which are no where near as fun to shop for as gifts for women, in my opinion BUT I tried to find some of the more interesting things for the guys in your life.

And I didn't include any meauty products (a term I just came up with for male beauty products) because I like my men rugged!

Love Bomb Bank
Comes in white, black and gold. Must be broken to get money out. Bottom is a peace sign :)

Price: $59.99
Availability: Nova68
Proceeds from this gift go to A.N.S.W.E.R. (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism)



Rossi Coffee Presspot
For a great cup (without skimping on the style)

Price: $170
Availability: Hive

Manali Blanket in Felt Bag
A big blanket with its own carrying bag. Approx. 7ft x 5ft.

Price: $299 (on sale)
Availability: Nova68
White Castle Burger Scented Candle
Mmm nothing like White Castle. I seriously love it but I -rarely- let myself eat it. Every once in awhile though.. My boyfriend and I buy a crave case of jalapeno cheeseburgers. Yum! And ugh.

I found this awesome man gift (haha) via Scrangie.


Price: $13.00
Availability: White Castle
All net proceeds of these candles go to the Autism Speaks charity!

Rock Legends T-Shirts
Cobain, Jagger, Bowie & Richards

Price: $38
Availability: French Connection
Dexter Seasons 1-4 on Blu-ray

Price: $129.99
Availability: Amazon

Black Leather Palm Glove
Leather/cashmere. Men in my life -never- seem to have gloves but when you buy them for them and they find themselves in need--they are super grateful. Keep your man's hands warm!

Price: $84
Availability: Oak NYC
MultiPot Chrome Charging Hub
Let your iPod, phone, camera, etc charge in this single hub and avoid cords creating a messy clutter that everyone can see. LED light built in.
Price: $320
Availability: Nova68



When in doubt, buy video games! I am not a gamer but my boyfriend is and I know I can always make him happy with a video game.

Men are easy. (Usually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment