2 Rock & Republic Blushes for Under $16!


So here's how it works (while supplies last because they seem to be out of most shades at this point):

You sign up at Rock & Republic with an invitation link (you have to use the invitation link to get the first $25 off). If you would like to be invited, please either leave your email in a comment or email me at jlbojan@gmail.com and I will send you an invite email.

THEN you need to make sure you have at least $75 in your shopping cart worth of products. During check out, towards the end, you will be able to use code "ROCKCOSMETICS" for an additional $40 off!!!


Here is a screen shot of my purchase...

Click to Enlarge
So I got two blushes (each $40) for $15.99!

There is an option for $0.99 shipping which is included in the $15.99.

This is an awesome deal, I've been dying to try these blushes.

If you have an questions, please feel free to ask.


Thank you to yummybitez.com for posting about this great deal!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I want it but they don't ship international :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beautyjunkie I checked, they DO ship internationally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. International rates are pretty high but here is a link.

    ReplyDelete