24 Days of Gifts: Day 14 (Watches)

I'm going to admit, I'm not a huge fan of watches (I never wear them) BUT I figured I'd challenge myself and try to find some watches I'd actually like to wear and share them with you guys.

The Duke by Nixon
Okay so apparently this is a man's watch but... well screw that notion because I love this sleek little number. I love how it looks more like a leather bracelet than a watch.

Price: $250
Availability: Barneys




New York Women's Swarovski Accent Watch

Price: $125
Availability: Endless
Michael Kors Purple Bracelet Watch
Not sure where Michael Kors gets off calling this a "bracelet watch" but it's still sexy.

Price: $274.12
Availability: ASOS
La Mer Animal Skin Wrap Watch

Price: $88
Availability: Urban Outfitters
Nixon Time Teller P Watch
The green got me.

Price: $54
Availability: Amazon
Nixon Shutter Watch

Price: $99.99
Availability: Tilly's
Oasis Blue Mirror Dial Watch Pendant
I also like the idea of a watch necklace over the idea of an arm watch.

Price: $51.72
Availability: ASOS
Locman Diamond Watch
I chose this one because it's pink. It's beautiful. But I'm drawn to the pink.

Price: $499 (on sale)
Availability: Chick Downtown
BCBG Max Azria Plisse Ladies Watch
Isn't this a great design? Sooo sleek and chic.

Price: $160 (100 GBP)
Sutra Sport Watch by Diane von Furstenberg
This is so kick ass I had to include it.

Price: $1,600
Availability: DVF

No comments:

Post a Comment