Bellápierre "Iris" Loose Shadow Swatches


Today I'm swatching Bellápierre loose shadows for you. It comes in a little stack of pots like this (the whole stack is called "Iris":
















Each shadow is unnamed so it's like "here's the pink one, here's the orange one."

These shadows are pretty and pigmented. They go on really smooth, I had to build the color to get them this opaque so they are a little sheer but that's good because these are bright colors and building the color is better than going from bare to scare. That's a term I just coined. When I'm working with very pigmented shadows that are not sheer, I tend to make a mess.

This 9-pack retails at $89.99 from bellapierre.com which is pretty steep in one go even though it makes each shadow only $10. They have other 9-pack color combos.

I like some colors more than others (the purple/black, the green & the teals are my faves, what about you?)

1 comment:

  1. Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is accessible
    on net?

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... free pokemon

    ReplyDelete