A Little About Me


I was tagged by the lovely Nora, over at the Dollymix Diaries to fill out a few of these little questions about myself so without further ado here are some facts about your blogess... Blogess? Yeah, that's what I said.

8 TV shows I watch...
  1. Dexter
  2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  3. Fringe
  4. America's Next Top Model
  5. Project Runway
  6. Breaking Bad
  7. Community
  8. Futurama
8 Favourite places to eat..
  1. Raja Rani
  2. Mongolian BBQ
  3. Vinology
  4. Potbelly's
  5. Popeye's
  6. Merriman Drive-In (Diner)
  7. Bruegger's Bagels
  8. Burrito Beach
8 Things I look forward to...
  1. Finding a job I can stand doing
  2. Moving back out of my parent's house (again)
  3. Taking web design classes
  4. Buying a new camera (in the market for a new point & shoot)
  5. Christmas & birthday money for MAC goodies!!
  6. Spring
  7. The next trip I take (wherever that might be...)
  8. The MAC Peacocky collection in January
 8 Things that happened yesterday...
  1. Allen and I went to feed the rats
  2. Was good and didn't get any fast food when A got some burgers
  3. Went shopping at Ulta (not sure if I'm going to do a haul post or not)
  4. I got my Peter Thomas Roth shampoo and conditioner
  5. We spun out on the ice while driving, turing sideways in the lane
  6. Did my nails
  7. I blogged
  8. My back hurt a lot


 8 Things I love about winter...
  1. Snow
  2. Sledding (not that I ever go... but... I do like it.)
  3. Christmas decorations
  4. Watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  5. Christmas
  6. My birthday
  7. Hats
8 Things on my wish list...
  1. A Clarisonic
  2. MAC giftcard
  3. A dancing game for Wii
  4. External hard drive
  5. A Tripod
  6. A new camera
  7. Hunter rubber boots
  8. More followers on my blog ;)

8 Things I'm passionate about...
  1. Love
  2. Family
  3. Photography
  4. Pro-Choice options for women
  5. Makeup (I am!)
  6. Skin care (or I really, really try to be)
  7. "Live and let live" (!!!)
  8. Writing
8 Words or phrases I use alot...
  1. "Good grief"
  2. "Down for the count"
  3. "I'm in a world of pain"
  4. "Ugh" (online & sometimes in real life)
  5. "I need coffee"
  6. "Seriously"
  7. "Decent"
  8. "Neat"
8 Things I've learnt from the past...
  1. Always love yourself
  2. Do what you need to do to be happy
  3. Take care of your skin
  4. You won't always feel like you did when you were 14
  5. Shit sucks but you don't have a choice but to wade through it sometimes
  6. Follow your instincts
  7. Be very careful who you trust
  8. Don't ever judge
8 Places I would love to visit...
  1. Maine
  2. Ireland
  3. India
  4. Africa
  5. Jamaica
  6. Amsterdam
  7. New Orleans
  8. Always, always New York City (been there twice now)
8 Things I want or need... (I'll just do things I NEED)
  1. To start doing a weekly oil treatment for my hair (more to come about this)
  2. To be loved
  3. To love myself
  4. Coffee
  5. My camera
  6. My MacBook
  7. My teddy bear from childhood
  8. My family
8 Bloggers I'm tagging... Chosen mostly at random from my followers..

No comments:

Post a Comment