24 Days of Gifts: Day 18 (Eye Pallets)


Day 18... Pallets!


Guerlain Champs-Élysées Eyeshadow Pallet
Guerlain makes a great gift I think because it's sooo pretty and it's expensive so it's not necessarily something a person would buy for themselves.

Price: $84
Availability: Sephora



Josie Maran Natural Wonders Pallet
I love this pallet and I love the packaging! The colors in this pallet are nicer than they appear in this photo.

Price: $35
Availability: Sephora
Chromatico Bastardino Eyeshadow Pallet
Comes with little keychain... I love the green in this pallet. Me and my greens...

Price: $25
Availability: Sephora

Stila Color Wheel Eyeshadow Pallet
I love the design of this one!

Price: $30
Availability: Sephora
Illamasqua 4-Colour Liquid Metal Pallet
The green and gold especially here have me interested! Also comes in one other quad color combo.

Price: $42.50
Availability: Sephora
Kat Von D True Romance Pallet

Price: $24
Availability: Sephora
Dior 5-Colour 808 Pink Design Pallet

Price: $58
Availability: Sephora
Smashbox Cream Eyeliner Pallet
Love the idea of a cream eyeliner pallet!

Price: $32
Availability: Sephora
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Pallet
I'll admit I like this more for its packaging BUT I can still imagine some gorgeous neutral looks with this and would be great for a neutral-loving friend or sister or mom :)

Price: $39
Availability: Sephora
Make Up For Ever 12 Flash-Color Case
These can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips which makes it super versatile!

Price: $95
Availability: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment