24 Days of Gifts: Day 7 (Winter Accessories)

I have a ton of scarves and gloves and mittens and I don't think you can ever really have enough. You need one of each for each mood and outfit! I've put together some great -warm- finds.

Thomas Paul Wool Ornithology Scarf
I love this bird pattern! I love the sketches you find in wildlife books and this scarf reminds me of that.

Price: $120.00
Availability: All Modern


Ambre Babzoe Laly Ostrich Boa
Clinch included. I think this is a fabulous take on a boa--totally wearable!

Price: $126
Availability: Shopbop

Minimalist Effort Gloves
I'm loving all the long-armed gloves I'm finding. I like this one's design and color combo.

Price: $47.99
Availability: ModCloth


Juicy Couture Ribbed Arm/Leg Warmers
I like the idea of arm warmers a lot because they free up your fingers and allow for short sleeved shirt wearing with a little added extra flair (especially these!)

Price: $65
Availability: Revolve


Juicy Couture Long Pop Mittens in a Box
Beautiful simplicity--and you can choose between warmth or dexterity :)

Price: $65
Availability: Revolve

Spirithoods
Also comes in polar bear and wild cat (from this brand). The wolf one pictured here is my favorite. You can slip your hands into the "paws."

Price: $129
Availability: Revolve


Marc Jacobs Orion Blanket Hat
Great shade of blue here, I think... Plus I love the oversized hat look.

Price: $88
Availability: Revolve

Amber Aura Hat
I'm a sucker for yellows and greens!

Price: $27.99
Availability: ModCloth

Cuppycake Snowy Snack Scarf
Super cute for a kid or a colorful, funloving adult.

Price: $63.99
Availability: ModCloth

Proud to be Your Scarf
A lovely take on a peacock design. 

Price: $49.99
Availability: ModCloth


Eugenia Kim Janine Fair Isle & Fur Earmuffs
I can't even tell you how much I love these. I adore earmuffs in general (and think they are very underappreciated!). If I had the money, I'd seriously get these.

Price: $165
Availability: Shopbop


Diane von Furstenberg Carlisle Hat
I think these rose appliques are -just- the right size. Hat also comes in grey w/grey & gold flowers.

Price: $126 (now on sale)
Availability: Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment