My Skincare Routine

I wanted to do a post about my current skin care routine in part because I find reading other people's makeup or skin care routines interesting and also so I can keep track of what I'm doing now vs. what I'm doing six months from now or whenever.

Morning

Clarisonic + DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Scrub
Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer (Review) OR Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer

Night

Clarisonic + Philosophy Purity Cleanser (Review)
Clarisonic + DDF Glycolic Exfoliating Wash
Clarisonic + DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Scrub
Arcona Gentle Solution Repair PM

Nighttime Bi-Weeklies

Freeman Clay Mask, Mint & Lemon (Review)
Reviva Labs Glycolic Acid Cream, 10% (Review)


The reason I wash my face with three different cleansers at night is mostly because I'm trying to use up the glycolic acid exfoliating one and see if losing it from my routine affects my skin at all because I've been obsessively using all three for awhile now and I know it's overkill.

What skin care products are you currently using?

No comments:

Post a Comment