Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream


Recently I tested out Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream. I used it in the morning and at night.

It's a little difficult to write a review on this guy because there wasn't dramatic difference but I DID notice some difference. I have lines under my eyes and I hate them. I often look tired. So with this, I'd look at myself and I'd notice a certain lift around my eyes. I didn't look AS tired but it didn't do anything dramatic with the skin under my eyes. 


I didn't notice any difference as far as brightness goes.

I'd say this is a good product for anyone looking for a little bit of a lift around the eyes. If you have that lovely tired look going on as I do, you'll notice a little difference in that your eyes will look less tired. I feel like this is one of those products for people who don't really need a product and you're not going to get drastic results. Definitely good for younger eyes... Would maybe be useful for long nights, to dab a little on the next morning and look less... Saggy.

Rating: 2.5/5

You can get it at drugstores, wherever Burt's Bees is sold (also Meijer and other superstores) or at Amazon. Retails for around $14.

No comments:

Post a Comment