Valentine's Day Manicure: Opi "Coney Island Cotton Candy" & Essie "Watermelon"


Even though I find Valentine's Day to be a little corny and over the top and pointless (ahem, let me tell you how I really feel...) I decided to do a low-key Valentine's Day manicure. It came out a little messy but I still like it. I was inspired (quite obviously inspired) by the Illamasqua Throb manicure.

So I started out with Opi's "Coney Island Cotton Candy" which is a great nude shade for my skin tone. It leans just a teensie bit pink which made it perfect for what I wanted to do.


Next, I added Essie's "Watermelon" to the tips in a kind of haphazard heart design.




Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who enjoy it... And have a happy regular day to those of you who don't. :) I'm not doing anything because my boyfriend and I are both broke. Anybody doing anything or getting anything interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment