bareMinerals "A Little Sun" All Over Face Color


I purchased this bareMinerals "All Over Face Color" in "A Little Sun" on a whim. I wanted to use it as a blush or bronzer (couldn't quite tell from Sephora's site swatches) I've never tried a loose bronzer before (or a loose blush for that matter). The first time I used it, I went WAY overboard and ended up with an almost entirely bronzed face as I tried to buff it out. Needless to say, I learned my lesson with THAT... Also, although they call this all over face color, this wouldn't be my shade at all so it didn't work out in that sense for me (not that I expected it to...)





The photo pulls a bit orange-ier than it is in reality.

With Flash 
Natural Light
The natural light image is closer to the real color. A (klutzy) heavy hand like myself really needs to think twice before buying something like this. That being said, I love the finish it has... Smooth, not too sparkly or shimmery... Just a nice finish. I can see how it would make a nice all-over powder if it were my shade.

You can get it at Sephora for $18.

Bark bark!
And one of my Cinderella because she was laying near today's swatching area.

No comments:

Post a Comment