Egyptian Magic Cream


I picked this "magic cream" up because I read that it had great moisturizing and wrinkle-preventing properties.

It contains: Olive oil, beeswax, honey, pollen, royal jelly and propolis extract.

I wanted to like this, I really did... but...

... I didn't. I liked the feeling of digging it out of the jar and smooshing it onto my face--it felt like smashing wax on your face just soft enough to give way when you rubbed it into your skin. But like it says, when you work with it, it quickly becomes an oil so it's as though you're putting oil on your face, not wax. So the "cream" claim doesn't ring true at all.



So. Do you like oils on your face? They make great moisturizers but not for people like me with oily ass skin. It may be excellent for dry skin if you can stand the oiliness. As soon as I got it on, though... Oil City!! After I got ready for bed and got this on my face, my boyfriend was making fun of me, haha. He was calling me Shinyface. Besides it not being ideal for my oily skin, I just don't like the feel of oiliness on my face. So this is a pass for me... I'm handing it off to my mom to try.


Rating: 2/5

You can get it at Amazon for $29.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment