Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover


I picked up Sally Hansen's Instant Cuticle Remover because it was cheap. It's under 5 bucks at most drug stores or beauty supply shops. It's cheap but it works great. It says on the bottle that it "dissolves dry cuticles in 15 seconds."

It comes in a small plastic blue bottle and you squeeze out the product (more like squirt out the product but I didn't want to say 'squirt out' and yet now I've said it twice). Anyway, sorry, you squeeze out the product onto your cuticle and I just wait about 15-20 seconds and then push back my cuticles with manicure sticks. The dry cuticle comes free with the solution as gloopy debris which you easily can clean up/wipe away with a towel.


Please ignore the state of my nails. They're a mess, I know. I'm also using a nail hardener that seems to kind of show a bit around the edges. Review coming on that soon. Also, I know my cuticles weren't in the worst shape to begin with so it's not a great before/after but I wanted to use pictures to accompany this anyway.

My Cuticles Before (Enlarge to see better)
Once I wipe it away, I follow up with one more pushing back of the cuticle and then I'm done. I do this once or twice a week.

Cuticles After

This is available at Ulta for $4.39.

Rating: 4.5/5 (I have a really hard time giving full 5's to products, it has to BLOW ME AWAY.)

Anyone got a different but similar product that they love?

No comments:

Post a Comment