OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape" Nail Lacquer


I had a hell of a time with this color. Usually I'm very happy with OPI polishes but "Gargantuan Green Grape" was a pain in the ass.

First coat was streaky and horrible looking--okay, fine. Then on some nails this continued through second and third coats and I kinda of had to glob it on in some areas and then attempt to even it out to get full coverage. Not fun.



Then I proceeded to ruin three of the nails on my left hand after I had let them dry for awhile and added a top coat (Seche Vite).

I just felt so stressed out with this mani, ha. It's usually somewhat relaxing to do my nails but this one had me bitchin' and complainin'. My boyfriend told me to settle down at one point because I was going off about how much I hated dealing with this. I'm pretty dramatic.

Anyway, it looks pretty and minty green unless you look too closely at the mistakes. It's not a bad shade at all but working with it was a real p in the a. I'm glad I took pictures IMMEDIATELY because when I woke up, I had somehow chipped the polish on my left pinky.

Blah!


Hope everyone's Monday is going smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment