Opi Fall 2011 "Touring America" Collection


Opi tweeted about their upcoming fall collection and it's so pretty I wanted to share it... Loving the darker colors AND the pinks... An interesting mix of color for sure.

The color names are: Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window, Honk If You Love OPI, A Taupe The Space Needle, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, Get In The Expresso Lane, Road House Blues

Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Brake For Manicures, Are We There Yet?, Color To Dine For, I Eat Mainly Lobster, and My Address is Hollywood.

I need to say that I hate the name "Uh Oh, Roll Down the Window" bur love the color... I also really like Get in the Expresso Lane, Suzi Takes the Wheel, Are We There Yet? and I Eat Mainly Lobster. (That last name I like a lot, so I guess it makes up for that other one haha.)

Any of them catching your eye?


No comments:

Post a Comment