Bare Essentials Pure Transformation Night Treatment

Pure Transformation Night Treatment in "Light"

An overnight mineral treament. Interesting?

Makes me think: Makeup you can wear to bed. Which makes me wonder--looking prettier as I sleep? Totally appealing in a very shallow way! Although, that's not what Sephora seems to focus on about the product anyway so let's see what they do have to actually say...

This concentrated powder formula replenishes skin while you sleep so you'll wake up to the famous bareMinerals luminous glow. It dramatically reduces the appearance of pores, evens skintone, and improves skin's texture. Available in four tones, it instantly diffuses imperfections for a range of complexions. And rest easy, it won't come off on your pillow.

The proprietary RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals. Its extraordinary skin-renewing benefits include accelerated cell turnover and antioxidant protection from environmental stressors. bareMinerals formulates its skincare products to perform expertly with their foundations.

- 83% of women saw fewer imperfections and less visible pores
- 85% of women felt their skin texture improved
- 89% of women felt their skin was firmer and more resilient
Hmm... I'm definitely interested but my hesitation lies with the pricetag. This .15oz pot costs $60. I'm off my no-buy (sort of) but I'm definitely still on a strict budget.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment