My (Updated) Skin Care Routine

I posted my skin care routine back in February but since it has changed and I thought I'd post an update. If you see anything you want me to review or have any questions, let me know :)

Morning
Proactiv Solution Renewing Cleanser
Proactiv Solution Revitalizing Toner
Proactiv Solution Repairing Treament


Night
Philosophy Purity Cleanser (Used w/My Clarisonic)

Proactiv Solution Renewing Cleanser
Proactiv Solution Revitalizing Toner
Proactiv Solution Repairing Treament

Proactiv Skin Lightening Lotion

Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel

+ Occasional Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream for spot treatment

Masks
Every other night--or I should say I try every other night to alternate between two masks:

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask
&
Proactiv's Sulfur Mask

Wow, that looks daunting doesn't it? It really doesn't take me that long. And I always feels so good at night going to bed with my full routine in check. Once in awhile I'll skip a cream or something but since I made my beauty resolutions this year--one of them being not to sleep in my makeup--I haven't fallen asleep (for a full night's rest) without removing my makeup. This, however, does not include naps and I really, really, really need to stop falling asleep mid-day with my makeup on. As a mid-year resolution, I vow to myself to either wash my face first or skip the nap. Whew, glad I got that out. Now to actually listen to myself...

Any new additions to your skin care routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment