Small Missha Haul and Store Review


Recently I did a small Missha haul--my first time at the Missha website. I had heard about their BB creams and wanted to try at least one of them and thought I'd write up a little review of my shopping experience.

First my haul:

- Travel size Vita BB Cream (7 vitamins to improve skin with continued use by calming redness)
- Speedy Solutions Anti-Trouble Patches (which I already did a quickie review of here.)
- Lucid Nail Care Shine Top Coat
- Nail Polish in "BE002"
- And as a first time customer, I got a full-sized Perfect Cover BB Cream as a free gift.



I was excited about the BB creams as I've never tried one before and heard pretty good things about Missha's brand when it comes to their BB's. So far, I've started trying out the Perfect Cover cream and I will be reviewing it soon.

As far as my experience ordering from Missha goes, I have no complaints. The products are (in most cases) very, very reasonably priced. The nail polish and top coat were both under three dollars each. The travel sized Vita cream was $8.99 for 20mL.

I received my items quickly and all were packaged safely. My one gripe was that they used those damn styrofoam peanuts which are a bit of a pain to deal with--but definitely a minor point!

There is free shipping for orders over $50 (and you could get quite a few things for $50) and comes with a free sample item to try.

Overall, I'm happy and would recommend this store to someone looking to try a new line or if you're interested in trying a BB cream.

Visit Missha to explore for yourself :) (Unfortunately, they only ship within the US, sorry international ladies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment