Sinful Colors in "Innocent" With OPI "Silver Shatter"


A friend of mine sent this polish my way and I finally got around to using it. The formula was a little gloopy going on (which is to be expected in this humidity, I suppose) but it evened out nicely and dried quickly. I often nick or smudge my manis before they completely dry but I never had any problem with this one.


Taken With Flash
Then I added a layer of Opi's Silver Shatter polish... I was just over at Kizzy's blog talking about how I'm not a fan of crackle polishes--and for the most part, I'm really not--but I liked the look of the silver shatter from some reason and picked it up with one of the Pirates of the Caribbean polishes.



I mentioned on my Twitter that it was fun to see the shatter effect take place, even if I'm a little tired of seeing crackle manicures in general. I had to admit, it was pretty cool.


Natural Light (Shade)
Sinful Colors can be found at Walgreens, Meijer and various other stores and usually cost $1.99 per bottle. Opi's Silver Shatter I purchased from Amazon (for $6.99) and you can also find them wherever OPI is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment