Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss (No. 09)


Stopped by Target the other day for a first time in awhile and they have really improved their cosmetics area--it's looking miiighty fine in there.

Anyway.

I grabbed one of these Rimmel lipsticks by Kate Moss in a pretty berry shade that leans a bit red on the lips. (It is shade 09--does it bother anyone else when cosmetics have numbers instead of names? I like names!). These are available in 10 different colors.

Color

In the tube, it looks a little like a dark berry but I think it brightens a bit on the lips and comes across a bit redder also (photo of me wearing it below). I really like this color--it's definitely bold and deeply pigmented.

Feel/Wear

I like the feel too--no shimmer and it has a slightly matte feel to it. It isn't the most moisturizing lip product ever but it doesn't dry my lips out at all either. These are called "lasting finish" and the staying power is pretty good! After drinking and eating, the color had faded a bit but there was still lipstick on my lips. Not bad at all!

Swatches


See, isn't it pretty? Goes fully opaque in about two swipes. It's a nice lipstick and Rimmel is so affordable.


You can find Rimmel London products at drug stores, Wal-Mart, Ulta, Drugstore.com... All over. And these lipsticks are a steal at $5.99! (Prices may vary a little.)

No comments:

Post a Comment