Maybelline Color Whisper "Cherry on Top" Lipstick


I'm a big lipstick girl. I especially love high end lipstick but lately I've seen Maybelline popping up on blogs in a way that dazzles and excites me (or something close to that). I have been into sheer color and I perfer a sheer lipstick over a gloss most of the time so I thought I'd give the "Color Whispers" a go. Sounds sheer, right?

I thought "Cherry on Top" was the perfect kind of cheerful pink I've had my eye out for right now. It's very bright and fun and youthful--but I wouldn't say only for the younger ladies.



It has a light feel to it when you put it on which I think everyone can appreciate. It feels like an all-around sheer lipstick but I think the color pay-off is really good and not particularly sheer with this shade.


Here are a couple of arm swatches. It is slightly buildable but one swipe gave me a lot of color.

On the lips, it's even more pigmented and sort of what I see as a bright berry. Very pretty.


Got about as much wear-time as anything else--I'm constantly sipping coffee or water so I re-apply a lot with anything usually. Not at all drying or uncomfortable on the lips. I'm a fan.

These are $7.49 each.

Anyone else try these Color Whisper lipsticks or other Maybelline products?


No comments:

Post a Comment