Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat


Not too long ago, my friend Heather (another lover of nail polish) told me about "Out the Door" top coat by a company called Inm. I made a mental note that I actually remembered to remember and bought it as soon as I ran across it at Meijer.

In the past, I've used Seche Vite and have been very happy with it. However, OtD costs about half ($4 for .5 fl. oz. compared to $8 for the same of SV at Meijer) so I thought I'd try it. (Just a little side note: I've seen Seche Vite for less online but every time I find it in person, it costs close to $8.)

I've used Out the Door with my past several manicures and I can say I'm very happy with this product. Not only does it dry fast but there's issues with application or consistency. It dries just as fast as Seche Vite and essentially feels like the same product to me only I can obtain it (conveniently) for less money.

I also want to make a note that I'm using it currently with a MAC polish which in the past I've found to be very chippy (even with a coat of Seche Vite) and have yet to encounter a chip.


In looking for places to buy, I also found a larger sized bottle of Out the Door that is both a prettier bottle and a value ($9.95 for 4oz). These can be found at some beauty supply stores including this online shop.

But for those of you hitting the streets for the original size, OtD can be found at Meijer, CVS and Sally Beauty Supply. (Does anyone know of another place (in the real world) to buy Out the Door? If you cannot find it at stores, you can go to Drugstore.com. It should cost about $4-5 depending on where you buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment