A Small Haul with a Re-Appearance!

Sooooo... I took a long hiatus but I think I'm totally ready to jump back into the beauty blogging game. Thanks for coming back and reading again!

I've been grabbing little beauty purchases here and there when I'm out and I see something I really, really like. Being on a tight, no-real-income kind of budget right now, I have to be really choosy. I went a little bit nuts the other day when I took a trip to Ulta and Sephora on the same day.


I bought:

  • Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in "Cherry on Top" (As well as "Pin Up Peach" for my sister.)
  • NARS "Tolède" Lipstick (Something I had been wanting for awhile, it was the main reason I went shopping to begin with!)
  • Bite Beauty Lipstick in "Pastille Rosebud" (My first Bite Beauty purchase ever, they have some really pretty colors and this red was to die for.)
  • Neutrogena MoistureSmoth color stick in "Juicy Peach"
  • Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Towelettes
  • Sephora Brand concealer brush (Not Pictured)


Reviews of some stuff coming shortly... Let me know if you'd like to see something in particular or if you're loving any of these products :)

Feels good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    my web-site: Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete