My Champale Haul +Swatches



I didn't think I was going to get anything from MAC's Champale collection but when I saw the stuff in person, there were a couple things I couldn't pass up.

Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot







I was interested in Dangerous Cuvee because I like paint pots a lot even though I don't really use them. This one is very different from the ones I have so I scooped it up once I saw how pretty it was. It swatched so smooth!

Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad






I remember thinking this quad was a huge "snore" as I had said on Specktra but as I've started wearing neutrals more and more and when I saw this in person today I really fell in love with it. Plus, I recently ran out of Retrospeck and was going to buy that anyway. So I'm super happy with this quad. I stood around looking at it for a long time until the girl finally came back to help me and I had a lot of time to change my mind but I didn't once second guess it.

And last but not least...

Soiree



SUCH a pretty shade! I can't wait to get it on my nails... Check back SOON for a NOTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment