June 2011 Favorites

I've never done one of these monthly favorites posts but since I've been in a bit of a makeup rut lately, I've been grabbing the same products day after day. Here they are--my makeup basics & staples, so to speak.



Benefit's Coralista blush is my go-to blush. I even use the brush that comes with it. So quick, so easy, and a beautiful color blush. (Swatched in this post)

MAC's Hibiscus lipstick is a another go-to in my collection (that is also coral too, I love coral colors in the summertime). It's bright and beautiful. (Swatched in this post)


A new favorite of mine is Dermablend's Setting Powder. I used to use MUFE's famous setting powder but $40 a pop got to be expensive. Dermablend's works just as good for about half the price. You can find it on Amazon or Ulta.

Amazing Cosmetics Concealer has been good to me since my skin started freaking out--it helps me cover up anything and everything. (Reviewed here)

I go up and back with MUFE foundations. I have used HD and, pictured here, Mat Velvet. I like them both a lot and I'm not quite sure which one I like more. Right now, I'm using Mat Velvet and I love how it looks on.


Also pictured above is MUFE's Lab Shine gloss in M12 which looks brighter on my lips than it does in the tube. On my lips it's a cheerful red. (Swatched here)

And last, I have Urban Decay's Zero 24/7 Liner which is the only eye makeup I've been wearing these days other than a few swipes of mascara.

I just need makeup motivation to roll around to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment