Hard Candy Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil



The Visibly Wet, Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil by Hard Candy is quite a long name. Names aside, though, this is a pretty nifty lip pencil.
Normally I don't go to Wal-Mart but I was doing a CP for someone and ended up there anyway so I grabbed myself some Hard Candy since I probably won't be going back any time soon.

The Visibly Wet lip pencils come in ten colors according to Hard Candy's website but I only saw three when I was looking.

I really am loving this product! It goes on sooo smoothly and it's INCREDIBLY pigmented. The shade I chose was "Babe":

Taken with flash
Taken in sunlight
They sharpen easily and you only need to apply a little bit to get rich, beautiful pigmentation. They aren't too sticky and have good wear--they last pretty well.

My one gripe is that it's incredibly soft so it gives way really easily and the tip of the pencil becomes a bit smooshed (is that a word, haha) when applied to the lips so it has the potential of being messy but I applied it lightly and didn't have any problems.

They also tend to transfer the color heavily to anything your lips touch. I kissed my boyfriend while I had it on and it looked like he'd put some gloss on.

Those points aside.. I highly recommend these, I have it on my lips right now to try it out and I can't stop looking at them in the mirror. Great color, great formula (even if it is a bit soft--it sort of has to be to glide on so nicely) and good price. You can find them at Wal-Mart for $6. I don't know of any other place that sells HC besides Wal-Mart--except eBay; I found a few on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment