From the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Sale: Swatches of "Graffiti," "Peace" and "Frigid"


I took advantage of a Hautelook sale recently and purchased three Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadows for only $4 each (originally $18). The Hautelook sale is over but they are still on sale for the same price over at UD's website. Perhaps they're discontinuing them with the launch of their newer shadows, I'm not sure. I'd definitely check it out if you have any interest in pigmented, bold colors.

I had wanted "Graffiti" for a long time but never wanted to spend the money so when I saw it for only $4.00, I jumped on it and two other colors, getting all three for under the original price!


I like the individualized packaging for each eyeshadow.


Shadows from left to right: Graffiti, Frigid and Peace. 

Frigid, Peace and Graffiti
Frigid
Frigid is a deep, deep purple and you can see the blue in there as well; it becomes a duo-chrome on the lid or swatch.

Peace
Peace is this fantastically bright, shimmering blue.

Graffiti
And Graffiti is a fantastic, vibrant green with shimmer.

I'm in love with all of these shades. Take a look at them swatched:


I can't wait to use these!

Do you own any UD eyeshadows? I'm thrilled with the quality of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment