MAC All About Orange "Tangerine Dream" Lipstick


I stopped by my MAC counter yesterday morning while running some errands and such and they were almost already sold out of all the All About Orange lipsticks and the store had only been open for an hour!

I only planned to get the one that looked best to me and in the end, I grabbed "Tangerine Dream."

They were all really pretty, actually, but I couldn't afford them all and I wanted the one that looked the least like anything else I had (my usual approach to buying new makeup).


I happen to love orange lipsticks and some of these ran a little more coral than I would have liked from the All About Orange collection... (I see how that may make them a tad more wearable)... But Tangerine Dream is definitely an orange, though.


Swatched, it isn't as intense as it looks in the tube. It's actually a bit on the subtle side on the lips. It might be a good orange for someone who wants orange lips but doesn't want ORANGE LIPS.


See? It's a quiet orange and it's a tad on the sheer side--I had to build for best color payoff.


Did you guys manage to get any All About Orange products?

No comments:

Post a Comment