Ouidad Playcurl Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner


I've been using Ouidad's Playcurl Shampoo & Conditioner for a month and a half or so.'

It offers a "mild cleansing formula created to boost the volume of fine, thin curls. [Blended with] green tea extract, aloe and wheat protein with volumizing polymers for a gentle shampoo that livens limp curls and encourages the curl formation."

I find that it does add a bit of volume to my hair. Not a ton but a little boost.

As far as creating luscious curls... Not so much in my experience. My hair is no curlier than it normally is and the curls that I normally have are not more well defined or less frizzy. I was disappointed because I bought this so that it would help form nicer curls but I didn't find that it did that... So, boo.

I don't use the conditioner very often because it was weighing my already oily hair down too much. So, another disappointment.

I'll be reviewing the spray, leave-in conditioner soon which I had a little better of an experience with.

This brand is available at Sephora. The shampoo costs $15 and the conditioner goes for $17.

No comments:

Post a Comment