MAC "Tart & Trendy" Lustre Lipstick


I received my "Tart & Trendy" from the MAC All About Orange restock and it arrived today. I hadn't even considered it until I had seen it a few times and it really grew on me. After reading a lot of wonderful reviews, I was sold. I'm a big fan of orange lipstick. (I also swatched Tangerine Dream from this limited edition collection.)


It's a vibrant orange that is still very wearable. The formula is pretty nice and the shade adds a certain brightness to your look. Very nice.


The lipstick has a pretty great color payoff. It's a teensy, tiny bit sheer but I think that works really well with this particular shade.


It seems a bit scarier (by scary I mean intense) in the tube than it does in the swatch and on the lips--it still swatches pretty bright, though. I think it's a lovely orange.


I didn't find it drying at all and as you can see in the lip swatch, it appears quite moisturizing (I didn't add any gloss).


I'm very happy with this color! Perhaps my new favorite orange lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment