Maybelline "Fuchsia Flash" Lipstick


I've been spotting some very sexy Maybelline color swatches around and wanted to pick up something really bright so recently I grabbed "Fuchsia Flash." Even the packaging is insanely bright. I love it.


Isn't it a gorgeous fuchsia pink? I was in love as soon as I saw it and it was exactly what I'd had in mind when I was looking for BRIGHT.


When swatched, it's so creamy and smooth... And PIGMENTED. How can anyone not fall in love?


So gorgeous.

And then on the lips... Equally fantastic. I love how creamy it is. I know I've said "creamy" twice now but it deserves a double mention. It goes on fantastically and I loved how it looked on my lips. Staying power isn't bad either; it lasted a very long time for me but... the vividness does wear away a bit.

I want more of these lipsticks!



Plus, under eight bucks, these are very budget-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment