L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in "Endless Sea"


This shade kept catching my eye every time I'd visit Target or a drug store.... Finally I picked it up at Target for $6.99. "Endless Sea" is a teal-blue shadow. It's almost seems like somewhere between a cream and a powder but it's a powder shadow.

According to Ulta's website it is sweat-proof, water-proof and crease-resistant.



I think it's such a gorgeous shade... Look a bit closer:


Beautiful! I couldn't wait to get my fingers and brush in there to swatch and use! It just kept calling to me.


It went on the eyes with only a touch of fallout... I made sure to tap my brush after dipping to minimize fallout. I like to hold a couple fingers under my eye when trying a new shadow to make sure the fallout isn't going to go all over my face.

It wore really well all day long. I primed my eyelids with a shadow primer (I currently use Urban Decay Primer Potion) and lately I've been using MAC's "Painterly" paint pot for added great wear and great color payoff for my shadows. And this shadow didn't budge all day and the color stayed nice and vibrant.

I would buy more of these. And you can see here all the beautiful colors they come in.... They all look verrry good to me.

Here are a couple of shots of it on my lids... The first is just "Endless Sea" over the primer/paint pot:


And blended with other shadows and liner:


I was extremely happy with this. Great wear, great color payoff and a small price.

No comments:

Post a Comment