First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads


I bought these Facial Radiance pads by First Aid Beauty shortly after they hit Sephora's website. I needed a new toner and this seemed as good as anything. Plus, I liked the convenience of the pads. Also, I was looking for something with glycolic acid and this guy has it.

The back says: "... just enough lactic and glycolic acids to make it safe for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin while lemon peel and licorice root leave the skin bright and glowing. ... Free of parabens, harsh chemicals and colorants."


So... I used these for awhile (several weeks). I don't know how much one can really expect out of a toner (as I've never really found one that wowed me) but this one is no different--the results are not drastic.

It does a good job of leaving your skin feeling toned and clean and I like that I know the glycolc acid is in there for a bit of exfoliation but I didn't see any major results with these pads.

Would I recommend them? If you don't have any major skin problems and you're looking for a nice toner, these would do the trick I believe but if you're looking for serious exfoliation or some huge skin improvement, you're not going to find that here.

I've since moved on to a different toner. I'm currently using Pro-Activ for most of my skin care products but I'm not sure I plan on reviewing them at this point but if anyone is interested in any particular Pro-Activ product or a review about Pro-Activ in general, please let me know and I'd be happy to review or buy and review a product(s).

You can find First Aid Radiance Pads at Sephora. $28 for 60 pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment