Soap.com/Beauty Bar Experience Review (&A Haul)

I had bought a $40 gift certificate from HauteLook for $20 for Beautybar.com. I needed a new Clarisonic brush head and this seemed like a good way to get an (almost) free one. Plus, I wanted to see what other goodies I could find on the site. I'd never heard of Beauty Bar before so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I didn't have any issues along the way so I can't speak to the customer service but I did get a card with my package that seemed like they give a crap. It mentioned how you have a whole year to return your items if they don't work out for you and how they'll come pick it up for you if you call and ask--free of charge. Pretty good terms if you ask me.


Beautybar.com also partners with Soap.com (and diapers.com) which makes for an extensive array of stuff! You can shop them all at once and everything from each site goes into one cart. You only pay one shipping fee and if you spend more than $39, shipping is free. Who doesn't adore free shipping?

I had fun poking around but I didn't get too many things... I was trying to be good.

After I submitted my order, I immediately received a confirmation email and it said that I would get my package three days later. Sounded good to me...

... And it arrived on time!


The box looked kind of huge compared to my haul.


... Which was kinda small but I ended up with:

- 2 Nail polishes (Sula & SpaRitual--neither of which I've tried before)
- My Clarisonic head
- Some new shampoo to try by Bliss
- Thickening mist
- Beard Lube (not pictured) by Jack Black for my boyfriend who loves the stuff

And you get samples too. Jack Black sent me a large sample of their sunscreen which I stole from Allen (it was technically his since it came with the beard lube).

I am very happy with my Beautybar/Soap.com experience and I would likely order from them again. They don't have quite as many brands as Sephora but they have quite a few of them including Borghese, Dermalogica, Deborah Lippmann, DDF, Korres, Lorac, Philosophy and Stila. Plus more.

Right now you can get $15 off with code BBGIFT15.

No comments:

Post a Comment