MAC Surf Baby Haul & Comparison Swatches


I wanted to get these swatches online yesterday but after hitting several MAC counters (I was working on a CP for someone) and all the driving around, I was exhausted... But now here they are. I swatched my new items with similar shades in my collection.

I bought My Paradise cheek powder, Hibiscus lipstick, Bust Out lipstick and two eyeshadows in Sun Blonde and Saffron.


Sun Blonde 
Sun Blonde

Here is sun blonde sitting with some similar shades.


I'm really happy with SB. I was probably wanting this eyeshadow the most out of the collection and I'm happy to say it's very different from my other yellows.


Here is Hibiscus next to Toxic Tale and Viva Glam Cyndi. I'm a big, big fan of bright corals. I think Hibiscus is a slightly toned down Toxic Tale... A little more  wearable although I like TT on me too. I had Hibiscus on as soon as I got out of the mall.


TT and Hibiscus are pretty similar but TT is a little more IN YO FACE.


Again, Bust Out is a little bit of a more wearable Violetta in my opinion. Really happy with this purple... I swatched it with other purple lip products I had:

Natural Light
With Flash
Saffron
Saffron
With Flash
Saffron was an impulse buy because it looked different from other shadows in my collection and I think it held up to that well enough.

Natural Light
My Paradise Cheek Powder
I went up and back with My Paradise while I was looking at swatches online but I decided to get it. My boyfriend and I were at the mall pretty early in the morning and the MAC girl said they only had ten left.


I took this photo and then I found a couple of more similar blushes laying around my room so bear with me because I kind of swatched in an unorganized way with this one...

With Flash
Natural Light

I missed Utterly Game in my blush drawer somehow so I found this afterward and swatched them together with my Lorac blush:

With Flash
Natural Light


THEN I remembered I had Coralista which I leave out of the drawer a lot because I use it a ton:



And those are my comparison swatches!

What did you guys haul from Surf Baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment