My MAC Shadow Collection (Because I Recently Did Some Depotting)

I had a few MAC shadows to depot so I decided to try the stove method the other night. In the past, I've used wire cutters to crack open the little plastic part to get out the metal pan. Not a recommended method. I've shattered parts of my shadows that way. I'm going to include the video I used as a guide at the end of this post in case any of you aren't familiar with the stove method of depotting shadows. It's so much easier and safer for your shadows. Me, the biggest klutz in the world, didn't screw up at -any- point. Amazing!

This post is mostly a picture post to show off my MAC shadows--my favorite kind of makeup to collect--not a stove method tutorial. If you have any questions or anything, throw me a comment :)

I pop out the little plastic parts with a knife.


All happily depotted and ready to join the others in the palettes.


All my shadows together... Not a HUGE collection but it's always growing :) My next addition is going to be Sun Blonde from the Surf Baby Collection (online now).

Then I threw my shadows kind of haphazardly into the palettes... I don't really care so much that they make a lot of sense. They are *sort of* coordinated....

Rule, Goldenrod, Straw Harvest, Rice Paper, Motif
Chrome Yellow, Crest the Wave, Going Bananas, Gorgeous Gold, Retrospeck
Lime, Lucky Green, Humid, Sassy Grass, Swimming
Rosy Outlook, Seedy Pearl, Swish, Free to Be, Firecracker
Woodwinked, Jest, Coppering, Trax, Cranberry
Parfait Amour, Li'Lily, Irish Print, Shale
One Off, Gulf Stream, Aquavert, Warm Chill, Aqua
Suave Intentions, Love Lace, Zingy, Steamy, Waternymph
Climate Blue, Scene, Pincurl, Vex





Here is the video I used to help me: 




1 comment:

  1. What's up, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am too delighted to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

    my web blog :: click here

    ReplyDelete