Sephora by OPI "A-Ha Moment" with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Shooting Star"


I did this manicure the other day when our power went out... In the dying light of the day. Haha. I hate white polish, I don't know why I ever bought white polish and I'm not entirely sure why I'm sharing this with you now but here it is. I did two coats of A-ha Moment and two coats of Shooting Star on top.



White polish just reminds me of white out "manicures" I used to give myself when I was bored in high school. I can't be the only person to ever paint my nails with white out, right?


And yes, my cuticles were a mess. I seem to go up and back with cuticle care and I really need to be more diligent because--yikes!

A-Ha moment is going into the swap drawer for sure. And considering I don't like blues very much, Shooting Star will probably follow.

(Speaking of swapping, I have several nail polishes and other makeup on my MUA swap list if anyone is interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment