July 2011 Birchbox


I received my second Birchbox today. This one was put together with the help of Cynthia Rowley. I'm not sure what she did besides design a sleeve to go over the box but it is a pretty sleeve. Once you slide it off, it looks like the other boxes. &Here's what's inside this month...


July 2011 Birchbox Items
 The first sample is .58oz of Ahava Mineral Hand Cream "loaded with Dead Sea minerals."


Ahava Hand Cream for All Skin Types
Next is a 2.1oz spray can of Redken Shine Brillance. It says "a must for all Cynthia's runway shows, this weightless spray gives hair a brilliant finish."


Then there's 1oz of Purity cleanser by Philosophy which I've used before (and reviewed here).


A sample of Zoya's "Shay" nail polish from the Touch Collection. I wasn't thrilled with this collection from the swatches I've seen and I wouldn't buy a full-sized bottle but it is pretty for a nude polish. This is a smaller bottle than the full-sized Zoyas.


Lastly there's a Kind fruit and nut bar (Almond & Apricot) which Cynthia says are her "favs! I always have one in my bag just in case." These bars are all natural and free of wheat, gluten and dairy.


I tried the bar and it's pretty good... Tastes very healthy but it's still enjoyable. One bar contains 190 calories and 11g of fat--which kind of blew me away--as one Snickers bar contains 220 calories and 10g of fat.

Did you get a July Birchbox? Or have you tried any of these products? I think I'm most interested in giving the Redken spray a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment