Maybelline Color Sensation Color Elixir in "Dashing Orchid"


I've been so into berries and plums lately. I picked up one of these Color Elixir glosses by Maybelline in "Dashing Orchid" which is a lovely sheer plum shade.


The packaging confused me a bit at first because I originally thought I was looking at a tube of regular lipstick but it is in fact a tinted gloss. I do like how you can see it in the packaging.


The applicator is flat on one side for easy and precise application.


The gloss is nice and pigmented but still sheer on the lip. If you enlarge the photo, you can see the shimmer in there--it's very lovely.

I love how this gloss feels on my lips--super lightweight and airy. I didn't even feel like I had a gloss on and it was good to my lips too, they felt nice after it had worn off from eating and drinking.

You can get these for around 6.99 at drugstores, Target, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment